Saturday, May 23, 2009

Camille has NO clue what she is doing!

Well, it's me...Camille...and I really don't know anything about this whole blogging thing. I guess I decided to start one for a couple reasons... Reason #1 I want to stay in touch with people. Reason #2 It's late at night and I have nothing better to do. As far as an update goes for the last couple years, I guess the most fun and exciting things that have happened are these... #1 I graduated from Dixie State College's Nursing Program in Dec. '07. #2 I moved away from St. George in Jan. '08. #3 I became a Registered Nurse. #4 I met William in May '08. #5 William proposed in May'09. #6 The rest is history. Haha. William is a "college student". He is in his last semester before he will receive his BA in Spanish Business, with minors in Criminal Justice, Sociology, and Fashion Merchandising (yes, so random...I laugh). We are planning on getting married in October. We are currently in the process of buying a house (lots of paperwork....nuts). But it's fun and it's neat to "grow up". Lol. Who'd thunk I'd ever do that?!? Well, I guess that is it for my first blog. I will figure out how to post pictures and all that fun jazz. I'm excited to start to be able to stay in touch with my friends and family!

3 comments:

  1. You have a blog!! :) How fun! I'm excited for new and exciting things to be added to that list of yours!! :) SOOOO excited to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... and p.s. Holy schmoly- you're right... He is VERY random! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude... i seriously think you need to update your blog... :)

    ReplyDelete